Straight type spindle.
48m/min rapid positioning and 1.0G acceleration.
Tool storage capacity: 24T.
High-rigidity tapping speed: 5000rpm .
Rigid tapping and double-speed fallback.
High machining efficiency and rapid milling, drilling and tapping.
1. Straight type 20000rpm spindle
2. 60m/min rapid positioning and 1.2G acceleration
To greatly reduce the machining time and effectively increasing the machining efficiency.
3. 1.9S tool-to-tool changing speed
With the stable, reliable, rapid, simple and efficiency ATC changing system, the tool can be changed stably and reliably, and the non-machining tool can be reduced.
4. Z-axis protective cover
With the unique Z-axis protective cover, the Z-axis transmission system can be effectively protected, and the rapid displacement on the Z axis can be made steady and smooth.
Technical Highlights of VL850
- Rapid positioning: 48m/min. The axis maximum acceleration is 1.0G, thereby reducing the machining and positioning time and effectively increasing the machining efficiency.
- Spindle configuration: Straight type 10000rpm spindle, ensuring the stability of high-speed cutting and preventing the power loss of the belt.
- Tool-to-tool changing speed: 1.55S Tool storage capacity: 24T
- High rigid tapping speed: 5000rpm. Due to rigid tapping and double-speed fallback, the rigid tapping speed is increased effectively.
Structural Highlights of VL850
- Base: the base span is increased, thereby effectively dispersing the force and improving the overall stability.
- Column: with the large-span herringbone column design and reasonable rib arrangement, the best support rigidity can be provided.
- Transmission components: precision screws are used on the three axes and appropriately prestressed. The tail end is pre-tensioned. With the high-precision low-resistance line rail, high-speed and high-precision machining can be realized.
Central output spindle (optional)
Use the integrated casting. It has high stability, rigidity and firmness and can provide the stable load supporting capacity. The table will not be suspended. With the strengthening design on each axis, the maximum rigidity and stability can be realized. With the rear-flushing chip removal design and the rear removal type of the base chip removal design, the best removal angle can be provided so that chips can be smoothly discharged into the chip box.
The bearing seat and motor seat are cast with the bed body into a whole, and the saddle and nut seat are cast into a whole.
Use the enlarged line rail design. The Class P high-precision and high-rigidity line rails of Taiwan are used on the three axes. In addition, the retainer is added to reduce noise, make the machining accuracy stabler, improve the load bearing capacity and prolong the service life.
Central output spindle (optional)
Ball screws above Class C3 of Taiwan are used on the three axes and subject to intermediate-frequency heat treatment and precision grinding. Each shaft is pre-tensioned to reduce deformation. The accuracy of repeated positioning is high.
The combination surface is provided with the artificial shovel type patter made by Taiwan master.
The control panel is subject to secondary development, and the humane console design is used.
The standard configuration includes the water gun and air gun to facilitate part and tool cleaning.
Automatic lubrication system
Air compressor system
Disc type tool magazine
Standard water tank
Aluminum Alloy Drilling Test and Parameters
|No.||Tool Number||Tool||Machining||Speed||Feed||Machining Time|
|1||8||D50 tool||Surface milling||8000||3000||0:23:18|
|2||5||D10 vertical iron tool||Rough machining||7800||2600|
|3||1||D10 vertical iron tool||Finishing||8600||1600|
|5||2||D4 vertical iron tool||Finishing||7400||1200|
|6||3||D3.5 bit||Profile chamfering||6000||2500|
|8||7||M2 screw tap||Tapping||300||1200|
|9||9||M4 screw tap||Tapping||3000||2100|
|Column 2 Value|
|Table||Table size||mm||900 x 500||1350 x 500||1100 x 600||1400 x 700|
|T-slot||Number x Width x Distance||4 x 100 x 14||5 x 100 x 18||7 x 100 x 18|
|Distance from spindle nose to table surface||mm||100-600||150-800||120-770|
|Distance from spindle center to column||mm||550||700||750|
|Feed||Rapid traverse rate
|Cutting feed rate||mm/min||1-10000|
|Tool magazine||Form of tool magazine||Disc-type|
|Tool storage capacity||T||24|
|Tool changing time(T-T)||s||1.9|
|System||CNC system||ANUC 0i MF|
|Others||Spindle motor power||kw||7.5||11/15|
|X/Y/Z three-axis motor torque||N•m||11/11/20||11/20/27||20/20/27|
|Air pressure required||kg/cm²||6.5|
(length x width x height)
|mm||2400 x 2750 x 2690||2400 x 2750 x 2840||2900 x 3200 x 3270||3500 x 3300 x 3270|
|ue||Column 2 Value|