NF PRO Fiber Laser
Fiber laser technology opened a new page in the sheet metal processing industry. Nukon Fiber Laser is manufactured to meet the expactations of a fast pace changing production sphere. This machine is constructed according to the versatile design of Nukon’s engineers.
- The machine can be produced in the following working sheet size options: 1530x3050mm, 2000x4000mm, 2000x6000mm, 2000x8000mm
- The fiber laser resonator has a modul structure (For example, after a certain time in which you have been using a 1kW resonator you can decide to change it to 2kW and you just have to add new modules.)
- The laser beam is transmitted to the cutting head via a fiber optic cable, without losses. By this means, you can get an excellent cutting quality and accuracy.
- Easy to use, operator-friendly cutting head control.
- It’s unique characteristics make it user and enviromentally-friendly because of it’s low power energy consumption. Total consumption for 2kW laser is only 20kW.
- Mechanically robust and rigid main body
- Conveyer system for discharging slags and materials
- Auto dual pallette exchange hyudraulic shuttle table system
- System to illuminate the work area is part of the standard equipment
- High processing speeds up to 20m/min for vertical movements.High accelerations up to 6 g
- Very fast capacitive height sensing (100 µsec update cycle)
- Machine controlled dynamic focus adjusment
- Rugged mechanical design
- Consumable exchange
- Focus- nozzle centration
Long consumable life time
- Long stand-off of focusing lens and cover slide from work piece (>>120 mm)
Preventing contamination of optical surfaces
- Sealed optical system
- Optional cover slide in front of collimation
- Cover slide monitoring
- High output power and focus
- Low maintenance cost
- Flexible and durable fiber cable
- 100,000 hour diode life
- Low cooling requirements
- 2 times faster cutting for thinner materials of thin materials.
Radan CAD / CAM Software
Essential Profile provides the perfect CAM solution if you are planning to utilise your current CAD investment. It cost effectively provides your operators with the market- leading Radan CAM solution they require to reduce lead times and optimise your lasers, plasmas, water jets and flame cutting machines.
Essential Profile seamlessly integrates the whole programming procces from part nesting, cut path profiling, sequencing, code generation and finally DNC connectivity to the machine controller.
Accuracy and consistency
Material specific lead-ins, lead-outs, tagging, machine tool specific cutting technology data and material nesting characteristics are stored in the Manufacturing Database (MDB) in readiness for instantaneous distribution when required to assist an operator or automated procces.
A machine tool is only as efficient as the software driving it, so that is why we personally install every Radan post processor to ensure that it is commisioned to match your machine tool and controller. It is your production efficiency that itis controlling, and thatis why your software is important to us.
Nesting: Semi- automatic and manuel nesting provide great flexibility and optimum performance. The perfect combination of automatic and semiautomatic nesting along with powerful manuel nesting functions like: copying, moving, rotating, etc. The automatic nesting of Lantek Expert optimizes the utilization of parts on any sheet remnant.
Lantek Expert Cut allows configuration and management of the type and value of lead-in/lead-out for different types of contours. It is possible to common cut between different parts or limit to pairs of parts (with micro-joints and pre-cuts.) It detects any errors in the desing and machining.
Lantek Expert Cut provides specific laser technology tables for each type of machine; management of reduced lead in/lead-out with runback; personalized piercing; fast piercing; sprint- laser; flying cut; micro- welds; micro-joints; head management; contour attributes; automatic and manual extractions.
|Machine Model||NF-PRO 315
|Type||Flying Optic Head|
|Cutting Head||Auto-Focus Head||Manual Focus Head|
|Sheet dimensions||NF-PRO 315 (1530 х 3050mm / 60″ х 120″)
NF-PRO 420 (6′ х 13′ / 2030 х 4050mm / 80″ х 159″)
NF-PRO 620 (6′ х 19′ / 2030 х 6050 mm / 80″ х 238″)
|Resonator (IPG)||2 kW||3 kW||4 kW||5 kW||6 kW|
|Laser Fiber Diameter||.004″ / 100µm||.004″ / 100µm||.004″ / 100µm||.004″ / 100µm||.004″ / 100µm|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity||Mild Steel||.625″/16mm||.709″/18mm||.78″/20mm||.86″/22mm||.98″/25mm|
|Power Supply Consumption||19 kW||24 kW||32 kW||45 kW||52 kW|
|Working Table Height||35.5″ / 900mm|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2000 kg|
|Axis||X-Axis||NF-PRO 315 (1530mm / 60″)
NF-PRO 420 (6′ / 2030mm / 80″)
NF-PRO 620 (6′ / 2030mm / 80″)
|Y-Axis||NF-PRO 315 (3050mm / 120″)
NF-PRO 420 (13′ / 4050mm / 159″)
NF-PRO 620 (19′ / 6050mm / 238″)
|Z-Axis||5.90″ / 150mm|
|Axis Movement||4 Axis Digital Motor System|
|Positioning System||Rack and Pinion (Servo Motor)||Linear|
|Acceleration Speeds (G)||1.5G||3G|
|Axis Speed||4,800 I.P.M / 120m/mm||9,400 I.P.M / 200m/mm|
|Additional Power Consumption||0kWh||20kWh|
|Positioning Accurasy||± .002″ / .05mm||± .003″ / .01mm|
|Repeatability||± .0007″ / 0.02mm||± .0004″ / 0.011mm|
|Z-Axis Distance Control||No touch type, Z axis tracing type|
|Shuttle Table Change Time||NF-PRO 315 (27 sec)
NF-PRO 420 (35 sec)
NF-PRO 620 (35 sec)
|Illumination||4 Pices, Type: Fluorescent|
|Controller||19″ TFT Touch Screen, Ethernet Enabled|
|Assist Gas Choosing control||3 type of gases can be used|
|Presure adjustment values: 7.25 – 87 PSI;|
|Provided pressure: 116PSI|
|Machine Weight||NF-PRO 315 (15 500 kg)
NF-PRO 420 (21 500 kg)
NF-PRO 620 (25 500 kg)